I feel good about this year. I feel confident that I will remain free of post-partum depression/anxiety. My methodology for avoiding this: no more babies.
I feel that it is likely that I will end the year in better shape than I’ve started it. I’d almost have to, really.
I am happier right now than I’ve been in a while, and I think that trend is likely to continue.
My 2013 goals – as we saw yesterday – did not end as well as I would’ve liked. But, that is in the past! So last year, and all that.
Moving forward – 14 goals for 2014. Some easy, some challenging. All fun(ish).
- Be a hermit
- But not too much
- Edit book 1 in the series
- End the year lighter than I started it
- Enjoy the moments
- Get something published for money
- Get to Mordor
- Learn a new skill
- Make a new friend
- No unjustifiable purchases (do I need it, how will I feel about this purchase in 1 week/month/year?)
- Read 125 new books
- Run for fun
- Start six new, good habits
- Nightly flossing/face washing
- 10K steps/day
- 2 hours of cleaning every weekend
- Meditate daily
- Quarterly car maintenance
- Weekly Bean time (library, park, or pool)
- Write book 2 in the series
Happy 2014, interwebs!Follow me on social!