Not TOO bad. Let’s take a look and then keep going forward.
February 2013 Goals
- Send the New Years cards. They are here. There are envelopes. There are addresses. For the love of all things holy, MAIL THEM ALREADY! – FAIL! They are still on the dining room table.
- Take little dude swimming at least once. – FAIL! Dammit.
- Taxes filed. – SUCCESS! Taxes filed, refunds received!
- Have a great birthday. (2/24, in case you’re curious.) – SUCCESS!
- Finish Alvie Bean birth shadow box – FAIL! Maybe by his 1st birthday.
February 2013 Exercise Goals
- Run a 10K (virtual, not part of the series) – FAIL! In fact, running is on hiatus. Maybe forever. Who knows.
- Log 100 miles (walking + running), including my random stepping about work. 80% SUCCESS!
- Hit 20 hours of exercise for the month – SUCCESS! 23 hours down!
- Bday Trail Run – EHHH SUCCESS? I did a 4 mile hike with a wee bit of running.
- Walk with the Bean 2x/week. It’s time for family exercise! – 5/8 SUCCESS! We did five walks.
March 2013 Goals
- New Year’s cards
- Alvie Bean shadow box
- Dig rain garden & finish winter clear-out of garden
- Make some cheese (I haven’t for so long)
- Get the new car seat installed.
March 2013 Exercise Goals
- Log 100 miles walking
- Hit 25 hours of exercise
- Try one new exercise or class
- Walk with the Bean 2x/week
- Yoga 3x/week