Yay! 2016 is over! I already feel better!
It’s the beginning of the new year. The year I’ve been looking forward to starting for approximately 367 days.
I am totally a New Year’s Resolutions type of person. I love the idea of a blank slate, and I usually do pretty well with the annual goals I set for myself.
So, without further ado, here are my
2017 Resolutions – aka The Year of Me take Two
- Publish two novels
- Write two novels
- Complete two races
- Take two just for fun trips
- Volunteer two times
- Try two new things
- Read two times as many books as I read in 2016 (2017 goal: 185) – one of the ways I’m planning on doing this is taking my PSM’s 2017 Be Better Book Challenge (please note that one of her resolutions is to come visit me, which would, not incidentally, fulfill one of my #40before40 goals!11!!!!!)
- Log twice as many exercise hours/month as I logged on average in 2016 (3.5 hours/week OR 182 hours)
- Take two minutes each day to be grateful for what I have (it’s #365happydays v2.0)
- Brush/floss/moisturize 2x/day (most days) (it’s really the moisturizing I need to work on…and flossing more)
I probably should’ve included “procrastinate half as much,” but I didn’t want to set myself up for failure right off the bat! (Please note that my New Year’s resolution post is going out on the evening of 1/3/17…)
I feel so positive going into this year. I’m going to turn 40, publish a couple books, move in with my boyfriend, hang out with my PSM, get a new job, and get healthier…
Life is pretty fucking good right about now.
Follow me on social!