Helloooooooooooo! (And Feb 2013 Goals)
Hi! I’ve missed you so much, interwebs! Have you missed me? (Please say yes! My ego needs stroking!)
What have I been doing, you may (probably not) ask?
I know, right?
But guess what!? It’s February! Yay!
How was your January? Mine was A-OK! Woo to the Hoo!
Let’s do a review of those January goals, shall we?
January 2013 Goals
- Take my little dude swimming every weekend – FAIL! Oops! I totally forgot about this. We did not swim.
- Bring my lunch to work every day – no hitting the cafeteria – SUCCESS! I did a great job with this. I bought lunch the first week of January, and then brought my lunch every day after. Yay me!
- Holiday stuff all put away by Monday 1/7 – SUCCESS!Well, except for the outside lights. Which are still there. Embarrassingly.
- 5+ servings of fruits/veggies every day – SUCCESS!I did a great job with this. My freggie intake has been fantastical.
- 60+ oz of water/day – SUCCESS! This was also a 85%+ success. I am ridiculously hydrated!
January 2013 Exercise Goals
- Finish 1st 10K in the series – SUCCESS!I didn’t set any land speed records (or PRs), but I did it.
- Walk and/or run every day, even if it’s just a mile – EHH…I averaged about 3/4 of a mile a day, so getting there. February is going to be awesome.
- Move for least 20 minutes each day – EHHH… I averaged about 50 minutes/day, so success? I had 10 non-workout days, but some great days.
- 15 minutes of core work at least 2 x/week (preferably 3-4 x/week) – FAIL!But, I did better than ever. More yoga classes in one month than I’ve ever had AND 3 core power classes in one month. Go me!
- Hit the park for play with Alvie Bean as often as possible (hopefully once/week depending on weather). – FAIL!No park time, but some walks and LOTS of hanging out.
Not TOO bad. Let’s look forward?
February 2013 Goals
- Send the New Years cards. They are here. There are envelopes. There are addresses. For the love of all things holy, MAIL THEM ALREADY!
- Take little dude swimming at least once.
- Taxes filed.
- Have a great birthday. (2/24, in case you’re curious.)
- Finish Alvie Bean birth shadow box
February 2013 Exercise Goals
- Run a 10K (virtual, not part of the series)
- Log 100 miles (walking + running), including my random stepping about work.
- Hit 20 hours of exercise for the month
- Bday Trail Run
- Walk with the Bean 2x/month. It’s time for family exercise! – EDIT: I meant 2x/week.
You guys – thank you. Thanks for all the in-person support, email support, comment support, FB message support, etc. I think I made it through the dark (for now). You all helped so very much. SO MUCH. My friends rock beyond belief.
Follow me on social!