I love the beginning of the year – so many goalposts! HA! I mean goal posts.
Let’s look back to last year, first, shall we?
December 2010 Goals
- Running by the end of the month! – SUCCESS! I ran twice in December…
- Survive the last 10 days of class & get an A in the class – SUCCESS! I survived, I got a perfect score on my final project, and got an A in the class.
- Don’t over-extend myself during the holiday season; say no when needed – SUCCESS! I limited my going out to times when I was okay going out, and never got too stressed out.
- Stay zen while in Atlanta. I love my in-laws, but there are going to be a LOT of strangers involved in the trip (although I do get to go to Alabama & cross another state off the list), and I don’t particularly like strangers. At least there will be wine. – SUCCESS! Mostly. The trip was a bit stressful, but between my zen outlook and copious amounts of wine, I made it.
- Get my parents holiday gift box shipped off in a timely manner (i.e. no later than 12/17/10). SUCCESS! Their gift boxes arrived in plenty of time.
- Do not gain any holiday weight. – SUCCESS! As of December 31, 2010, I weighed exactly the same as I did on December 1, 2010. Go me!
What a great month. 100% success rate.
January 2011 Goals
- Complete weeks 1-4 of the Couch to 5K program
- Continue to yoga at a minimum of once a week
- Get back to the gym for weights
- Get car to the service center
- Take the first step needed to achieve job satisfaction
- Lose 4-5 pounds.