Last year’s goals were mostly fitness related. They didn’t go very well. This year, I am doing 11 goals (2011!), and I’m going to try to mix it up a bit!
- Run a half marathon by the end of June.
- Read 52 non-paranormal romance books, including at least 12 from my Nobel Prize list.
- SIRASANA! With no wall support.
- Take fencing classes.
- Achieve contentment with my body (which may be a combination of weight loss and muscle gain)
- Take a few risks that may lead to happiness
- Secret Goal that I don’t want to talk about
- Finalize my capstone paper topic and get ready to finish grad school!
- 5K PR
- Successful cheddar cheese!
- Eliminate all non-mortgage & non-student loan debt.
Happy New Year!Follow me on social!