July 2010 Goal Recap
- Eat a minimum of 4 servings of fruit/veg each day – Mostly SUCCESS! I definitely increased my fruit & veg intake this month. I didn’t always hit 4 servings, but I did enough times that I am going to count this a success
- Make goat cheese AND cheddar cheese – SUCCESS! I made goat cheese, a bunch of mozza, and, instead of cheddar, I made Parmesan! Cheddar & feta are for August!
- Lift weights four times; yoga eight times; ride bike to work once/week; swim once/week – FAIL! I lifted weights twice only; yoga-ed seven times, didn’t ride my bike to work even once…I did, however, swim once/week – so that was the only bright spot in this goal.
- Redo monthly budget to account for raise – SUCCESS! I redid my whole budget (which I actually really enjoy doing).
- Finalize cost estimate for deck; purchase supplies – FAIL! Some pesky architects got a job & certain things have been pushed back! Ah, well…the price we pay for employment.
August 2010 Goals
- Get all the veggies harvested & put up
- Make the cheddar cheeses
- Continue weekly runs, although I would prefer a 120% reduction in personal crimes against me
- Get everything replaced (driver’s license, debit cards, phone, etc.) that was stolen from my car
- Give first planned speech in Toast without passing out or throwing up. 🙂