But first – the July recap:
- Run a good, strong half marathon on 7/4, get in all of my long runs for my first month of serious marathon training, and continue to get my tri-training & cross-training in – I think this is a success. I totally PR’d on my half – and although I skipped a few runs, I did do all my long ones! WOO! I also continued with the tri training – and did that, too!
- Continue to track calories with a weight loss goal for July of five pounds down from where I am now – Well – no. But, I lost a lot of inches, and definitely LOOK thinner. I’ll take it!
- Stay on top of schoolwork – YES! First class is done!
- Get all retirement accounts to live in the same place – YES! Finally all my four-oh-whatevers are in the same home. After seventy years! Next the IRAs (which are technically retirement accounts, I know – but those aren’t the ones I meant. So there!
- Go camping at least once – FAIL! We haven’t been camping even once this summer. That SUCKS!
- Keep up with the marathon training (hit 100 miles this month) PLUS continue with the cross training (bike to work, strength train, keep swimming). (Fitness/Running)
- Continue to monitor eating – no need to track every day. Do not GAIN weight during the rest of the marathon training. (Health/Nutrition)
- Complete & pass second class (Grad School)
- Plant the fall vegetable garden by August 10 (Garden)
- Go camping, dammit! (personal)
I usually do some kind of commentary, but last night there were shots, and now my brain is dead. BOO! The only goal I really want to accomplish today is to eventually take a shower & get dressed.Follow me on social!