So many new accomplishments to check off my life list!
Things I have done since last I updated:
8. Develop into a competent public speaker – although I am a Toast drop-out, the fact that I toasted, and competed! in public speaking-type things leads me to believe that I am now competent. I still get crazy nervous, but I know how to tame the nerve-monsters and deliver a good speech.
11. Dye my hair a color not found anywhere in nature – In the last year, I’ve dyed the hair an aubergine color, as well as a reddish c0lor with pink & purple stripes. I’m going to go even wilder next year, but for now, back to basics…
36. Set foot in all fifty states (
20 16 Remain: Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Hawaii, Idaho, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Mississippi, New Hampshire, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Tennessee, Vermont, West Virginia)
43. Successfully meditate – I feel that the meditation practice I developed during pregnancy was quite successful. I did not keep it up, but for a few months, it was part of my daily routine.
Things I have added to the list
51. Finish a 50K
52. Travel alone (for fun) to somewhere I’ve never been before