Welcome 2013! Woo to the Hoo
I am so excited. It is now, barring some kind of rip in the space/time continuum, 2013. Things are going to be made of awesomesauce this year.
I am going to lose the rest of my baby & pre-baby weight. I am going to regain my mental health. I am getting promoted at work (and that will hopefully come with a raise). I am going to run a bunch of 10Ks and get back in 2009 shape.
Life is going to be good.
AND – I have goals. 13 goals.
- Siransana with no wall assist.
- 1200 miles (walking and/or running).
- 10K PR
- Finalize the landscape plan & get at least 25% done.
- Try/learn 12 new things, 6 of which need to be physical in orientation. Current contenders:
- Horseback riding
- Pottery class
- Sword-wielding class
- Core Power
- Cake decorating class
- Knife class (for cooking, not throwing, although that would be cool, too)
- Barre class
- Rock climbing
- How to make kimchi
- Some kind of dance class
- Phot0graphy class
- Be med-free by 2013
- Be back at 2008/2009 weight/fitness levels by mid-year-ish
- Enjoy time with the Bean. He won’t always want to spend this much time with me.
- Have three great trips (great = not getting stressed out about arrangements, flying, or anything!) to Atlanta, South D, and AZ.
- Throw a kick-ass Hallowe’en party. Kick. Ass.
- Remember that sleep (7+ hours/night), hydration (60+ oz/day), and exercise (4+ hrs/week) make me a better mama, wife & employee…
- Try to write a little every day, even if it’s just for 5 minutes.
- Always take the scenic route.