Hi! So, on Monday when I said to come back “tomorrow” for an Aggressive Happiness update, I may have meant Friday. I have decided that linear time is boring.
SO – in November, I had a few things to work on.
- Continue with the daily meds – SUCCESS
- Continue with the in bed by 9 – SUCCESS
- Work on no negative self talk – SUCCESS
- 10K steps/day (includes running) – ehn…not bad
- Enjoy half marathon training – no pressure for speed; walk if you must – SUCCESS
- Weights 1x/week – Fail 🙁
- Take one new fun class – SUCCESS! I tried a yoga class at a new studio & loved it!
So – October was all about emotional well-being, and November about physical well-being.
I am happy to report that I am feeling…happy. More often than not, anyways.
I am going to keep on keeping on with the things that are working for me.
And now – I want tolook good.
I am going to get my hairs done again this month and just start taking a little more care with my appearance. I am now mostly done breastfeeding, and am going to start working a little harder on losing the rest of the pregnancy weight (and the pre-pregnancy weight). December is a rough time for weight-loss, so I’m not going to feel too badly if I just manage to NOT gain. But, I am already less hungry than when I was doing a lot more breastfeeding, and now that I am not tied to a feeding schedule, I can do more morning workouts, which should increase the amount of exercise I get.
Actually Aggressive Happiness Goals for December:
- Hair trim/color + actually do something with it!
- New clothes that fit – Just a couple pieces that will see me through until I’m back in my smaller clothes.
- Wash face 2x/day
- Water all the time!
Al lot of these were things that were part of my daily routine pre-pregnancy & throughout most of my pregnancy that a combination of exhaustion & depression kind of removed from my radar. Getting back into these routines will help me look better which I know will make me feel better.