FYI – 2012 can suck it. I am done with you, year!
My goals for October were few…and not so much achieved. October was not a good month. November didn’t start out too well, either.
October 2012 Goals
- Rain Garden – FAIL (postponed ’til spring)
- Update herb garden – FAIL (ditto)
- READ like crazy – FAIL (I don’t even understand this fail…)
- Aggressive HappinessTM –eh – not so bad, I guess.
October 2012 Training Goals
- Half Marathon Training – hit all long runs – not bad, I ran 3 out of 4 weekends
- Move every day – okay, not great, but okay
- Have fun – yeah, I skipped a lot of stuff in October, but did have SOME fun. 🙂 A couple good runs and runner’s brunch, plus swimming!
And now – on to November, which is already 1/6 over!
November 2012 Goals
- Do not cancel any plans other than for legitimate reasons (i.e. sickness)
- Ask for help/support when needed
- Up the exercise
- Host a lovely Thanksgiving Dinner and do not stress about it.
- Continue with the Aggressive HappinessTM
November 2012 Training Goals
- Half Marathon Training – hit all long runs
- Swim every week
- Set up the bike trainer
- Have fun