August 2011 Goals
But, as always, let’s see how I did in July….
July 2011 Goals
- Lose 3-4 lbs – Seriously. I mean it. – FAIL. And honestly, at this point, I give up. I’m 2 months away from my marathon and I’m freaking hungry all the time. I have lost inches, but not weight, and will revisit after the marathon.
- Finish guest room fancifying – Ditto. – FAIL. BUT – I have a deadline! We will have guests in mid-September, so I need to get ‘er done by then.
- Make more Parmesan – SUCCESS! I have made the Parmesan, and in approximately a year, we’ll know how that turned out!
- Finish the month confident in my ability to do my new job. – SUCCESS! I am definitely feeling a lot more confident with my job. There are still things I’m learning, but I’m getting there!
- Get bathroom cost estimate completed, find a plumber, and get the bathroom remodel started – half SUCCESS! We are getting there, things are in process (we want this to be done by the time our guests arrive in September, too).
- Do PT exercises every non-running day! Starting today, obviously. – half SUCCESS! I did my PT exercises a lot, but not every day. However, I did graduate from PT and my physical therapist actually told me that I look graceful when I run. suck it! (I’m not sure who that’s directed towards, but it felt necessary.)
July 31 day challenge
I am going to go back to the “picture a day” challenge. I like that one. Also, less time consuming than some others I have on my list. Keep an eye on the sidebar for the updates!
I did pretty good with this, not every day, but most days! Go, me!
July Training Goals
- Weights/Yoga/Swim/Bike – 16x this month– FAIL! Again, only 10 times this month. I always do 10.
- Run 80 miles – FAIL! I ran 67.35 miles this month, which was still 22 more than last month, so not a real fail at all!
- Lift weights at least three times – FAIL! I lifted weights approximately zero times. No excuses except that I really don’t like to lift, so that’s always the workout that gets skipped.
- 25 hours of exercise – minimum! It should be waaay more than this. – SUCCESS! I worked out 29 hours (and 5 minutes) in July, not counting any yard work. This makes me so happy.
- Hit all planned long runs – until marathon training is over! – half SUCCESS! I missed one run (which is why I didn’t hit that 80 mile goal), but I did everything else! Yay!
August 2011 Goals
- Buy new sheets/comforter for the guest room (breaking it down into small tasks)
- Make Cheddar
- Buy the tile and new vanity for the bathroom
- Find a plumber
- Continue to do PT exercises twice a week
- Have a great time in South Dakota
August Training Goals
- Weights/Yoga/Swim/Bike – 12x this month(not 16, just a little more than the last months)
- Run 90 miles
- Lift weights at least once
- 30 hours of exercise
- Hit all planned long runs – until marathon training is over!