Can you guys believe that it’s December? Isn’t that just crazy? ACK! One more month left of this year that’s been a total roller coaster of a ride.
Let’s see how I did for my November goals….
November 2010 Goals
- Get the boot off (November 16) – SUCCESS! I got the boot off!
- Be walking normally by the end of November – mostly SUCCESS! I am barely limping, and as long as I remember that my foot swells throughout the day and change my shoes from cute clogs to comfy walking shoes before walking all over campus, I’m fine!
- Finish all holiday shopping – FAIL! In fact, I have done almost no holiday shopping. Booo!
- Get back to regular gym visits – FAIL! Kind of. I have been exercising again. I’ve been to the pool (visit #2 tonight!). I have been on walks. I have been getting on the bike. So really the only way this is a fail is that my exercise is not taking place in the gym. So maybe this is actually a SUCCESS!
- Stay on this healthy eating track that I’ve been doing. – mostly SUCCESS! I have continued to lose weight – a little at a time, and feel that I’m doing pretty good during this season of gluttony! Woo!
December 2010 Goals
- Running by the end of the month!
- Survive the last 10 days of class & get an A in the class
- Don’t over-extend myself during the holiday season; say no when needed
- Stay zen while in Atlanta. I love my in-laws, but there are going to be a LOT of strangers involved in the trip (although I do get to go to Alabama & cross another state off the list), and I don’t particularly like strangers. At least there will be wine.
- Get my parents holiday gift box shipped off in a timely manner (i.e. no later than 12/17/10).
- Do not gain any holiday weight.