I am NOT going to talk about the upcoming foot surgery today. I know you’re super relieved.
Instead, I am going to talk about all the things I want to get accomplished this weekend, and then you can tell me that I’m completely nuts for thinking I can get that many things done in three days.
- Write a 3 page paper (Thursday)
- Write a 1 page paper (Thursday)
- Get a massage/chiro adjustment (Friday)
- Volunteer for the last time for a while (Friday)
- Brew Review (Friday)
- Pick all the green tomatoes & ripe tomatillos (Friday)
- Halloween costume shopping (Saturday)
- Halloween decoration shopping (Saturday)
- 10K route mapping (Saturday)
- Can green tomato/tomatillo salsa (Saturday)
- 10K (Sunday)
- BRUNCH! (Sunday)
- Clean house (Sunday)
- Pull out all tomato/tomatillo plants; plant cover crop (Sunday)
- Write 2 page paper (Sunday/Monday)
- Get groceries (Sunday)
- Get downstairs set up for my sojourn on the sofa (Sunday/Monday)
Good to know I won’t be busy or anything!