Brew Review #18 – Rogue
July 9, 2010 was the 18th (!) Brew Review.
A few of us gathered at Rogue for the usual beer tasting, food eating, and camaraderie.
For some reason, I took almost no pictures this time – including NONE of the beer sampler! For shame!
- The gazelle: super delicious, all oregon-ingredients, very good
- The architect: very good
- The gazelle: hoppy, not too strong
- Emily: too much!
Menage a Frog
- The gazelle: ewwww…..too weet, too much honey
- Andrew: I like it!
- The gazelle: not as good as the original
- the gazelle: I like it! It’s fresh & green tasting!
- YUM! from everyone
- Emily – it tastes like Christmas
Snickers (1/2 hazelnut + 1/2 chocolate stout)
- OMG! Thanks for the recommendation, Lisa!
Follow me on social!