SO MUCH STUFF!

Weekend report

Friday, I went to the dentist for my filling. It wasn’t bad. The dentist actually said I really shouldn’t even consider it a cavity yet….

After the dentist, I was going to go for a trail run, but it was hailing at the trail head. I’ll do rain, but hail is too much.

I spent the rest of Friday doing party prep.

Saturday, we prepped for the party all day, although I did make time for a quick 5 miler mid morning.

We had such a great time at the party, but once again, I was too nervous to eat (what if we run out of food?), and that doesn’t work out, since I don’t seem to worry about running out of liquor.

We’re pretty cute, though, right?

Sunday was an easy day. We cleaned up a little. I watched some Buffy. Did some homework. Had dinner with our kick-ass neighbors (who FINALLY returned from Spain).

I just feel like so much has happened – and I have so many posts! Tomorrow, I have a very special episode of how today I reunited with an old flame. *sigh*

I hope everyone had a great weekend. I certainly did. I wish I could take 5-day weekends more often. That was pretty damn fantastic.

June 24, 2009 - 4:21 am ·

Look at those beauties. Nice pic. I wish I were there with you guys. I am going to try to come down this summer. Maybe the end of July when my internship is over.

June 24, 2009 - 6:00 am ·

Cute pic!! Thanks again for hosting the party- I love your house, your garden, and the extended PBR clan. šŸ™‚ Let’s do it again soon!!

Great job on the workouts over your long weekend. šŸ™‚

June 24, 2009 - 10:28 am ·

We definitely need to do more PBR get-togethers. We need to get a pic with all of us. Emily can’t hid in the bathroom next time! šŸ™‚

June 24, 2009 - 7:30 am ·

yea a 5 day weekend would be nice. I was actually thinking about you when i watched the original buffy movie yesterday. sounds like a fun party.

June 24, 2009 - 9:43 am ·

Yay! It was a fun party. All the food was delicious. I think I ate my weight in guacamole.

June 24, 2009 - 10:29 am ·

I’m glad the guac was good. Due to my intense fear of running out of food, I didn’t eat any guac. Or tortilla rolls. Or chocolate chip bars. Or anything, really, until the architect forced a burger on me!

June 24, 2009 - 10:29 am ·

I would like to get to that place where I can just relax & eat & chat & have fun. Maybe if I did it more often than once a year! šŸ™‚

June 24, 2009 - 10:47 am ·

You are so fun! I loved your party. And there was no way you were running out of food! Even though we all eat a lot. We’re still damn hot. Everyone one of us. It’s like it’s a rule or something – must be hot to be our friend.