December 2017 Goals
Ugh you guys. Seriously ugh.
Let’s just look back at November, shall we?
- Hit 90K words on Eleanor 4 – hahahahahah. (I’m at 55K or so)
- Finish all editing projects on time – SUCCESS!
- Find one new editing client – fail – didn’t even try
- Move 30 minutes every day – hahahahaha.
- Find a way to be present and let go of stress before I have a nervous breakdown – cue hysterical laughter/sobbing
- Finish The Broken World
- Catch up on book reviews/reading
- Survive without a nervous breakdown and/or alienating those I love
- Start shoulder PT and then keep up with it
- Walk 3x/week
Honestly, I’m mostly interested in #3. Wish me luckFollow me on social!