October 2013 Goals
This wasn’t my most successful month ever, but I’m feeling so good it hardly matters, right?
September 2013 Goals
- Enjoy my Fridays! They are all vacation days this month as I wait for Alvie Bean to start full-time care on 10/1. – SUCCESS! Alvie and I had a delightful time this month, and hopefully dropping him at his new school this morning will be painless.
- Soul-searching. Something happened recently that took me totally off guard, and I want to figure out what went wrong. This is intentionally vague. – SUCCESS! I actually feel better than I’ve felt in ages, and decided that a lot of things happen for a reason.
- Continue my journey as an ex-member of the clean plate club. – SUCCESS! I have continued to lose weight at a rate of about 2 lbs/week and am crediting my new found portion control instincts as well as my mostly gluten-free diet (thanks Alvie).
- Lights off at 10 PM on work nights. – FAIL! This is something I need to work on a lot.
- Lights (figuratively) on at 5 AM on week days. – Surprisingly, based on the above, this is also a FAIL!
- Learn to let go. – ehhhh – IN PROGRESS! This is hard for me, but I’m doing better.
- Finish the mini-project I’ve been working on and send it off. – FAIL! But this will be done.
- Find a person to hire for my vacant position. – SUCCESS! I am very pleased with the selection, too.
- Look at my life priorities. Before taking on anything new, ask myself how it fits in. – ehhhh – IN PROGRESS! I am asking, but not always making decisions based on the answer.
October 2013 Goals
- Lights off at 10 PM on work nights.
- Lights (figuratively) on at 5 AM on week days.
- Finish the mini-project I’ve been working on and send it off.
- Have a delightful time in Seattle! Yay!
- Go to all of my tennis lessons and have fun.
- Get the financial transfer from Bank A to Bank B 100% done and all auto-pays updated. (Ooooh….fun!)
- Get my new employee up-to-speed and settled in
- Finish the Bean’s Halloween Costume
- Figure out an awesome way to celebrate my anniversary.
- Surpass the total number of hours worked out in 2010 (2012 was surpassed in June & 2011 was surpassed in September; I only need 24.24 hours of exercise to beat 2010!)
Standing Goal: Enjoy the snot out of this little guy: