But first – the recap…
August 2013 Goals
- Have fun & learn lots in DC – SUCCESS! In as much as it could be.
- Camping Trip! – FAIL! We did hike last weekend, though.
- Yard Sale! (Although I am not selling my actual yard…) – SUCCESS! I had a yard sale. It didn’t go as well as I’d hoped, though. Also, it turns out I hate having yard sales. never again.
- Exercise! Play! – SUCCESS! I exercised and played with the Bean quite a bit.
- Leave work every day feeling good about what I’ve accomplished. – half SUCCESS! Most days were pretty good.
- Lights off at 10 PM on school nights. – Big ol’ FAIL on this one…I must do better in September.
- SLOOOOOOOOW down whilst eating and work on my clean-plate-itis – SUCCESS! And it’s showing.
- Try something new. – SUCCESS! I met new people, hiked with a Bean on my back, had a yard sale, and tried to sign up for tennis lessons.
September 2013 Goals
- Enjoy my Fridays! They are all vacation days this month as I wait for Alvie Bean to start full-time care on 10/1.
- Soul-searching. Something happened recently that took me totally off guard, and I want to figure out what went wrong. This is intentionally vague.
- Continue my journey as an ex-member of the clean plate club.
- Lights off at 10 PM on work nights.
- Lights (figuratively) on at 5 AM on week days.
- Learn to let go.
- Finish the mini-project I’ve been working on and send it off.
- Find a person to hire for my vacant position.
- Look at my life priorities. Before taking on anything new, ask myself how it fits in.
Happy Autumn month, everyone!