June 2011 Goals
Hi! Remember a long time ago, when I used to set goals & them reach them? Do you, like me, feel that this monthly exercise has been kind of a FAIL thing? Yeah. See below for my fails.
May 2011 Goals
- Lose 3-4 lbs – FAIL! Again. BUT – again no gain….dammit
- Finish my 10K faster than April’s time – FAIL! Because I didn’t do the 10K, I opted for sanity & sleep instead
- Finish guest room fancifying – FAIL! Seriously. I’m not sure why the month of crazy was a good time to have goals. BLAH!
- Upstairs storage solutions – FAIL! See above.
- Make cheddar – FAIL! ditto.
- Get my awesome new prints framed & hung in the kitchen – half SUCCESS! I took them tot he frame shop, and 3/4 of the prints are framed, but the 4th one is not, so I was unable to retrieve the prints and hang them. Not my fault, though!
- Find awesome birthday present for the architect – SUCCESS! I bought him a piano! (ha! just kidding. that’s really for me.) I bought him a model Ducati that he really wanted. As I am not a model builder (or a model major general), I do not necessarily understand the appeal, but he wanted it, so win!
- Get through the month without losing my sanity…this is key – SUCCESS! Mostly. I seem to still have a good majority of my marbles, although it was touch & go there for awhile.
May 31 day challenge
Send out 31 postcards…if you want one, sign up to the right or email me your address at gazellesoncrack at gmail. – FAIL! I sent out zero postcards. But, I have postcards. I just need some stamps. So, these will go out in June.
- Weights/Yoga/Swim/Bike – 16x this month- FAIL! Again. 9 weights/yoga/swim/bike…same as April
- Run 50 miles – FAIL! Lower mileage than last month, too, even with the 10 miler in there. Dammit.
- Three OWS – 2/3 SUCCESS! I did 3 OWS in May! Yay!
- Lift weights at least twice – FAIL! I only managed once
- 20 hours of exercise- FAIL! Less hours than April, too. May sucked.
June 2011 Goals
- Lose 3-4 lbs – I know, right? Maybe some day I will win.
- Finish guest room fancifying
- Upstairs storage solutions
- Make cheddar
- Get my awesome new prints hung in the kitchen
- Finish triathlon!
- Enjoy summer break from school.
June 30 day challenge
Send out 31 postcards…if you want one, sign up to the right or email me your address at gazellesoncrack at gmail; there are still a few slots open!
June Training Goals
- Weights/Yoga/Swim/Bike – 16x this month
- Run 50 miles
- Lift weights at least twice
- 20 hours of exercise
- Hit all planned long runs