This morning, I counted the contest entries from my Tuesday product review (actually, I just looked, and there were 10, not counting my own) & went to a random number generator site.

Commenter #1 was pulled out of the hat!

I have notified the winner, and she will be receiving her very own pair of performance grips later this week! Now she will have no excuses to not do more strength training! Emily – let me know how you like them!

In other news, I didn’t get my walk in yesterday, but the architect & I did go for a run together this morning. We ran just over 2 miles (although I forgot to hit my lap button when we switched from running to walking so I just counted the 1st two miles). We were pretty speedy this morning – the first  mile was 10:08 & the second was 10:30.

I have a long run planned tomorrow with Junk Miles.

And lastly, I just want to wish the Ambitious One & Mr. Pi good luck on their marathon tomorrow.  I know she’s feeling much better after her diagnosis of bronchitis earlier this week (something about 70 degrees & sunshine, I think she said), but am not sure if she decided to run the full marathon or the half.

Recent Comments

  • michelle
    January 18, 2009 - 5:58 am ·

    Hi gazelle runner,
    Hope you have a great long run today!!! I had my fill yesterday! It was awesome. I didn’t think i had it in me, but apparently i did. I like this line:
    Running is 90% mental and well the other 10% is mental!!!

    Have a good day!

  • Alisa
    January 20, 2009 - 4:03 pm ·

    Thanks chica!!!!

    So glad you did your long run…whooooo-hooo 10 miles!

    BTW, way to go on that fast 2 miles.