Nothing To Say
I feel a little blank today. Not bad blank. Definitely good blank.
I’m still a little sore from Sunday’s run and yesterday’s gym visit – although probably not as sore as I would have been if I hadn’t gone to the gym yesterday. Also, is it wrong that I feel a small surge of rejoicing that the architect is a LOT sorer than I am? It’s not that I’m in better shape than he is – he is definitely the athlete in the family, but he hurts a lot, and I’m only a tiny bit sore. So – yay!
Work is still okay. I love this place, and the job is okay, but there are definite moments of boredom setting it – I’d hoped to stave that off for at least a month. Oh, well. More boredom = more time to think and write and stuff.
I have a LOT of things that I need to accomplish this weekend.
- I need to get my hair cut.
- I need to get my wedding dress steamed & sewn up.
- I need to find a dry cleaner.
- I need to take my car to have an emissions test so I can get it registered.
- I need to find a vet for my kitty, ‘cause he needs his booster shots.
- I need to get my driver’s license.
- I want to go for a bike ride, because I want to do a century ride next summer, and right now a quarter of a century is about all I can handle.
- I need to clean, because starting the following weekend, there will be a few people in and out of my place.
Fortunately, I’m able to keep myself busy panicking. And making lists.