One of those days….
Today was crazy. I got to work at 7:45 and have barely moved since. I ate at my desk, missed morning snack, and really only left my hallway to go to a meeting.
Fortunately, I have been keeping up on my water intake.
I meant to do the big tattoo reveal today, but my camera, which I have been planning on replacing when I get my part-time gig paycheck (arrived today! woo!) died this morning. So, I guess it heard me discussing its replacement and just gave up.
BUT – tattoo reveal soon! There are more cameras at home.
I also have a Frugal Friday update for tomorrow – so many things coming up!
But, in honor of having very little to say today (I’ve been working a lot the last couple of days, and missed my run last night – planned to make up for it tonight, but am STILL AT WORK, so will have to wait for the Cheetah to kick my ass tomorrow afternoon), I present a MEME!
Several weeks ago, Anna at ABDPBT tagged me for a meme. I was saving it for a special occasion, and now just might be that occasion.
OK, so here’s what I’m supposed to do:
- Link to the person who tagged you.
- Post the rules on your blog.
- Write six random things about yourself.
- Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
- Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
- Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
Six Random Things About Me.
- I hate, hate, hate having my feet touched. By anyone. I have had like three pedicures. I like the way they make my feet look, and it means that I don’t have to touch my own feet, but blerghhhhhhhhh…. Sometimes, when the architect is tormenting me for no good reason, he’ll grab my feet. The only exception to this is when my feet are tiny blocks of ice, I feel that it is my right as a wife to warm them on his legs.
- I can play six musical instruments with varying degrees of profiency. And could probably learn to adequately play any other wind instrument presented to me. I am no great musical virtuoso, but if you need adequate musical talent from someone who cannot improvise to save her life but can, none-the-less, sight read incredibly well as well as transpose keys while actually playing the music. That hardly ever comes in handy.
- I have never been to Mexico. I lived in LA for seven years & never crossed the border. I once had an airline ticket to Mexico, and didn’t go (lost my job). I was supposed to go to Mexico for my birthday this year, and didn’t go (architect lost his job). If you want to get laid off, I suggest planning a trip with me to Mexico.
- I want to travel. I am petrified of flying. I stay home more than I’d like. (Funny aside about anxiety – I once complained about my flying terror to a doctor, so he prescribed me some anti-anxiety pills to use before flying. The pharmacist told me all the side affects when I picked up the prescription. I became too anxious to take the pills and have never once used them while flying. I prefer the known – so I have a drink – even at 9 AM.)
- I have a bathroom in my office at work. Which I hardly ever use (I also have an office mate, and she doesn’t use our shared bathroom, so it makes me feel weird about using it. She’s probably reading this right now! Hi!) And yet, I still regularly forget to go to the bathroom. I drink at least 64 oz of water/day at work (plus a coffee and a smoothie). I make a lot of RAPID trips down the hallway.
- It is my dream to someday not have to work full-time but instead work part-time on a CSA farm or as some kind of active outdoorsy position. But only part-time, because I have my own garden & running needs to look after! If I can’t find employment on one of the local CSA farms, I might just have to finally convince the architect to let me have my 2 chickens & 1 goat!
I don’t really feel like tagging anyone – but if you need something to do on a slow brain day, consider yourself tagged.Follow me on social!