I haven’t done one of these in forever! I wait to be tagged, and so that means I hardly ever have to do them, because most people are all pansies and say things like, if you’re bored, you should do it, or some shit like that.
1. Name a movie that you have seen more than 10 times. Monty Python & the Holy Grail
2. Name a movie that you’ve seen multiple times in the theater. Ummm….Lion King was the last one, I think.
3. Name an actor that would make you more inclined to see a movie. Johnny Depp
4. Name an actor that would make you less likely to see a movie. Nicholas Cage
5. Name a movie that you can and do quote from. Robin Hood: Men in Tights; any Monty Python movie, all the (good) Star Wars movies (eps IV-VI)
6. Name a movie musical that you know all of the lyrics to all of the songs. South Pacific, Oklahoma, Seven Brides for Seven Brothers, Grease
7. Name a movie that you have been known to sing along with. Grease
8. Name a movie that you would recommend everyone see. Lion in Winter
9. Name a movie that you own. All the above, of course; a number of Mel Brooks movies; Much Ado About Nothing
10. Name an actor that launched his/her entertainment career in another medium but who has surprised you with his/her acting chops. Mark Wahlberg.
11. Have you ever seen a movie in a drive-in? If so, what? Not that I remember, but I believe that my ‘rents took me to see Mary Poppins at a drive-in (not positive about that – I was little)
12. Ever made out in a movie? hee. Yes.
13. Name a movie that you keep meaning to see but just haven’t yet gotten around to it. Brokeback Mountain
14. Ever walked out of a movie? Nope (although Ms. Silly Pants said she walked out of Dances with Wolves – which is the only other movie I’ve seen more than once in the theatre)
15. Name a movie that made you cry in the theater. I don’t usually go to crying movies, especially in the theatre.
16. Popcorn? no – beer, please
17. How often do you go to the movies (as opposed to renting them or watching them at home)? A couple times a year
18. What’s the last movie you saw in the theater? Indiana Jones & the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
19. What’s your favorite/preferred genre of movie? Comedies (not chick flicks) or action movies – I’m a huge James Bond fan. I love gratuitous explosions
20. What’s the first movie you remember seeing in the theater? I have no idea. We didn’t go to the movies much growing up – probably due to the lack of movie theaters in any of the towns I lived in.
21. What movie do you wish you had never seen? Showgirls
22. What is the weirdest movie you enjoyed? I don’t even know how to answer this question….
23. What is the scariest movie you’ve seen? Seven
24. What is the funniest movie you’ve seen? Life of Brian
So – who should I tag? Well, if you’re bored, go ahead & do it. 😛